Robert Peng passed on the following recommendations of Supplements to Boost Immune Defense by his friends Richard Brown M.D. and Patricia Gerbarg M.D.
▪ Kold-Kare (Immune Kare) from Kare-n-Herbs at Karenherbs.com. For prevention, Take 1 tab twice daily. If symptoms or exposure occur, take 1 tab 4 times daily.
▪ Respigard by Nature’s Nurse at Naturesnurse.com or Amazon. If symptoms or exposure occur, follow dosage directions on the bottle.
▪ Immune Senescence Protection from Life Extension Foundation. For prevention, take 2 daily right after eating breakfast (food prevents stomach upset).
▪ Bio-Strath available online from multiple companies. Follow dosage directions on bottle.
▪ Sambucus by Nature’s Way (iHerb.com). For prevention or if symptoms occur, follow dosage directions on bottle.
▪ Mushroom extracts: Maitake-D and Shiitake from the following companies: Mushroom Science, Mushroom Wisdom or Nature’s Way. Follow dosage directions on bottle.
We want to share with you a list of immune boosters that we rely on and that may be of help to you and your families. We only recommend the brands listed below because they have been studied and shown to be effective and of good quality. If you have any serious health conditions or allergies, please consult your personal physician and read the contents of each supplement before taking. Also, follow recommendations for when to take these supplements. -- Dr. Brown and Dr. Gerbarg